Labor Support & Postpartum Care
Labor support: I would love to attend your birth! I offer a free consultation to meet up and see if you feel like we would be a good fit. The cost includes
- 1-2 prenatal vists to learn more about you, get to know each other better, your wishes for birth and care for baby and yourself immediatly after
- one visit with you to your doctors office or with your midwife to get aquainted with them if you want
- support anytime by text or email and skyping
- help making a birth plan, going over all your options and any info
- I will be oncall 24/7 one week prior to your due date
- continuous support during labor and up to 2 hours after you deliver the placenta
- a visit the day after birth
- a home visit one week following birth to go over any questions and talk about how birth went
Postpartum Care & Antepartum Care : This support includes:
- breastfeeding support and resources
- light housework ( such as dishes, laundry, or sweeping and mopping)
- emotional support
- help with older children as needed
- newborn care
I am flexible and we can match up our schedules for when you may need assistance. I have a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 8 hours per day, 1 to 5 days per week. Postpartum care $25/hr for Dalton/Chatsworth GA area and $35/hr for Ringgold Ga/Cleveland/Chattanooga TN area. As with labor support please contact me if you live out of these areas, I would still love to help!
I offer my Breastfeeding counseling services for $50 an hour for the Dalton/Chatsworth, GA area and $75 for the Ringgold/Cleveland/Chattanooga area. If your are outside these areas, still feel free to contact me and see what we can arrange.
If you are a WIC participant in the Whitfield or Murray county area I offer my breastfeeding counseling services with no fee, but my services under this are more limited. However, with this limitation I do also work with several IBCLC's and together we can help you.
Payments are accepted through Paypal or by cash in person. Payment requests on Paypal will come from email@example.com or you may send them as well. All payments for doula birth support fees must be paid in full by 37 weeks of pregnancy (a deposit which is half of your total fee will be due at the time you sign our agreement to retain my services) if we have spoken before then unless we have come to some sort of agreement otherwise. If it is a last minuet I will try to make sure and do everything I can to ensure we can do the services you request and payment will be expected at that time. Postpartum care fees are per hour and will be due prior to the time services are completed.
please make sure to enter in the box how much the payment it for and a description